Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [I#146] Require urlType token at beginning of URL sequence

Issue: 146
Date Added: 3-Nov-2002
Document Section:   -
Description:    Currently the producer is allowed to put the urlType token anywhere in the sequence of tokens it writes into a Consumer rewrite URL.  I propose we require producers write this token first.  This allows the consumer to write the most efficient single pass parser.  This optimization is important as the cost occurs during aggregation.