Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [I#151] Provide a clear list consumer and producerrequirements

Issue: 151
Date Added: 3-Nov-2002
Document Section:   -
Given that many behaviors are optional its very difficult to read the specification and understand what a consumer is required to do and what a producer is required to do.  This makes it difficult to figure out if the specification is complete and whether it will meet its goal in supporting broad interoperability.  Can we add a section in the specification devoted to listing the consumer/producer requirements spread out through the document.  This should even cover the conditionals.  I.e. requirements of the form "if a consumer supports X it MUST ...".
Resolution: