Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Web Services Journal - Introduction to WSIA and WSRP

Title: Message
Hi All,

Just wanted to share with you a short introduction article I recently wrote for the upcoming issue of Web Services Journal to provide their readers with a background on the upcoming WSIA/WSRP standards.

The article was written prior to the formal closing of the spec, so one may eventually expect minor discrepancies between the two, although the article does not go into the level of detail in which current issues are being debated.

I tried to present the topics as objectively as possible, although naturally also to present my own views on the protocols and how they fit into what organizations are doing today.

If any of the members of this committee feels that I have presented the standards in inaccurate way, or misrepresented the work or his company's perspectives, please let me know in the F2F (I'll only be arriving on Wednesday). At the least, I can buy that person a drink :-)

See you all next week,
Eilon