Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#140] Internationalization of property and enti tydescriptions

The proposal includes both values and resource names for strings.  The values
are specified in the default language.  If that is all the consumer cares
about, they don't need to process the resources.  If we adopted your
suggestion, the consumer would be forced to download the values for all
languages and process the list to find the one they want.  Also, it is
theoretically possible to reuse resources in our proposal and have a single
resource document for the entire entity rather than repeating them in the
return of each getEntityPropertyDescription() call.

Tim