Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Minutes for November face-to-face

Including the slides ppt we used for the four days.

My apologies for Tuesday 5 November: apparently I saved the Wednesday notes
over Tuesday's.  Fortunately, we have the slides and recorded resolutions
for Tuesday to fall back on.

Please review attendance carefully, as some folks (especially on the phone)
came in late.

Thanks, and I hereby pass the pen to Steven Smith!

Alan