Subject: [wsrp-wsia] F2F minutes corrected for 11/6

On Issue 35, Yossi is correct, and the minutes (attached) have been updated
to reflect the slides.

On Issue 105, the minutes are correct, although since no one has asked for a
rolling vote, can we consider the issue settled as per the vote at the F2F?

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Tamari, Yossi [mailto:yossi.tamari@sap.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 4:37 AM
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] Minutes for November face-to-face

Hi,

I have been going over the minutes, and I think I spotted a couple of
mistakes in the 11/6 minutes:

1. On issue #35 the minutes have options 1 and 2 switched, so while it is
correctly stated that option 2 won, the option description is wrong. See
slide 29 in Rich's PPT.

2. On issue #105 the minutes say we voted 11 to 8 in favor of adding
releaseRefHandle to the interface, but that we will hold another vote in the
phone call or email. Slide 40 says we decided to add it to the interface for
now. Since no one asked for a revote in Thursday's phone call, I am assuming
the slides are correct.

	Yossi.