Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] Requirements from WSRP Producers and Consumers.doc

Thank you, Gil - an excellent start !

I think extending the document to a primer on how to implement WSRP
consumers / producers is a very good idea. I think a primer is what
programmers really need.

I'd like to encourage everybody to review Gil's document and give feedback.

Best regards,

Thomas

Gil Tayar <Gil.Tayar@webcollage.com> on 12/03/2002 06:44:30 AM