Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [I#182] Globalize the Address Type/User Information fieldsand Po stal Code is missing.

Issue: 182
Date Added: 10-Dec-2002
Document Section:   v0.85/11.36.4 & 10
We are missing "Postal Code" in User information list and Address Type
have stateprov in our address type which is rather North American in view.
I propose region for stateprov
I also propose municipality for city (which covers better villages, towns, etc ... )

Reference:
http://xml.coverpages.org/HRXML-PostalAddressv12.pdf