Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [I#182] Globalize the Address Type/User Informationfields and Po stal Code is missing.

For the current HumanML Committee Specification, we declared the
OASIS CIQ TC Committee Specifications for eXtensibleNameML and
eXtensibleAddressML, and we will import the HR-XML specifications for
personName 1.2 and postalAddress 1.2 when they get their urn and
schema location standardized in January and we also will import the
XNS 1.0 spec from XNSORG when is similarly formalized for urn and
schema location. This combination extends to include international
localization for these areas, and we will probably include XLIFF for
a best practices and user guide when we get to that in the great by
and by. I am not sure I have the time to devote to this subgroup, but
I believe there are a couple of other standards that apply but I
haven't done a completely exhaustive comparison of all. I was
satisfied with what I found.

Ciao,
Rex