Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#173] Add summary of interfaces in beginning ofinterface chapters

I believe that would be even better.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tue, December 10, 2002 21:13
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [I#173] Add summary of interfaces in beginning
of interface chapters

This seems like it would not have enough context to be helpful ... perhaps
a chapter that reiterated the signatures, much as we have a chapter that
enumerates all the data structures.

Rich Thompson

                      Gil Tayar

                      <Gil.Tayar@webcol        To:
wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
                      lage.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  [wsrp-wsia] [I#173]
Add summary of interfaces in beginning of
                      12/10/2002 03:18          interface chapt      ers

                      AM

Issue: 173
Date Added: 10-Dec-2002
Document Section:   v0.85/4.*, 5., 6.*, 7.*
Can we add a summary of the signatures of the operaion at the beginning of
each of the sections (maybe javadoc-like?)