Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#154] Proposed Resolution: Rename "entity" to" portlet"

Hi Gil,

you may have misinterpreted my last mail - I agreed that both can be named
the same, my proposal was to name both something like "portlet instances"
or better "portlet entities" rather than just "portlet".

That would resolve my concern and still use consistent naming for CCEs and
POEs.

Best regards,

Thomas

Gil Tayar <Gil.Tayar@webcollage.com> on 12/11/2002 05:54:06 AM