Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [I#201] performBlockingInteraction/performInteraction

A few questions (pardon me if these were discussed before):

- What does concurrency mean here? For example, does this apply to *a*
consumer making concurrent requests to *several* producers (one request
per producer)?

- Since concurrency is an issue primarily for the consumer, would it not
be simpler to keep the producer unaware of this?

Regards,

Subbu