Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#179] requestParameter semantics unclear

Title: Message
> See below

 A "pure" model based on my descriptions above might work something like this:

A blocking action only encodes interaction parameters -- any previous
navigational state that needs to be passed to the action is represented in
predefined interaction parameters.  If we keep to the current model, these
interaction parameters are signified in the rendered URL as query string
parameters whose names aren't from the reserved list.  Alternatively we could
simplify things and use a interactionState token [ala navigationalState].  The
benefit of doing this alternative is that any portlet specific parameters in the
URLs query string MUST be namespaced while this can be avoided if we hold these
parameters using a reserved name.