Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#187] How does POST data reach the Producer

I see this as a generic issues as mandating direct access to the HTTP
stream prevents a number of implementation choices. We should only do such
a thing for very good reasons.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

             Eilon Reshef
             <eilon.reshef@web
             collage.com>                                               To
                                       Carsten Leue/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             01/08/2003 04:33                                           cc
             PM                        wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org,
                                       Stephan Hesmer/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#187] How does
                                       POST data reach the Producer

Would you see it as an implementation-specific issue or as a generic issue?

Is there anything preventing the portal, for example, to pass the "special"
portlet an object (request or input stream) that refers to the "real" thing
and to pass to the other portlets an object that doesn't have a payload?

Eilon