Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [I#197] new URL rewriting tokens

I also want to note that as I looked at adding these to the spec, I
changed 2 of the parameter names to match the field names. They became
"wsrp-userContextID", "wsrp-portletInstanceKey".

Do people want ot amend the resolution to include "wsrp-sessionID"? (my
vote is yes)

Rich Thompson

Richard Jacob <richard.jacob@de.ibm.com>
01/10/2003 07:23 AM