Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change-request] Drop standard user categories

Document: WSRP spec v0.9
Section: 6.10.2
Page/Line: 49/22-34
Requested by: Subbu Allamaraju
Old text: The whole section
Proposed text: Delete this section
Reasoning:

(a) The standard category names are very similar to standard security
roles in application servers. This list is prone to misinterpretations.

(b) This section reads "These definitions suggest progressively
restrictive levels of access ..." implying that producers may use
these categories for authorization. However, from what I understand, the
user categories are intended for personalization and not authorization.

This section sends confusing signals and leaves scope for
misinterpreting the spec. I suggest to delete this section.