Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] interop testing at F2F

Title: Message
Richard,

We have a Producer based on v0.85 that is ready for interoperability testing both for simple scenarios (a dummy portlet) as well as for complex scenarios (a sophisticated multi-step transactional financial business portlet that includes security).

Since Gil is relocating this week, we are still uncertain who from our end will come to the F2F and when. However, if the F2F doesn't work out we can try to hook up right after the F2F and try to set up a joint session.

Regards,
Eilon
-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 12:48 PM
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrp-wsia] interop testing at F2F

Hi all,

last F2F Carsten brought up the idea to make a kind of an "install fest" to
check whether our implementations interoperate - if time allows.
Is anybody planning to bring a demo implementation to the F2F with him?
We implemented a swing-based consumer and a Producer running on AXIS.
Also we plan to have a JSR producer and a JSR proxy portlet ready at the
F2F.
Our implementations are based on the WSRP 0.85 spec.
Please just let us know.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob