Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #16] CacheControl text

Document: WSRP spec
Section: 6.1.4
Page/Line: 31/19-20
Requested  by: Eric van  Lydegraf
Old  text:Note  that any key caching systems use locate this markup later
MUST always include  the MarkupParamsstructure that caused the markup
fragment to be  generated.
Proposed text: Note that any key  caching systems that retrieve this
markup fragment MUST always include the  MarkupParams structure that was
originally used to generate this  markup.
Reasoning: The sentence was  hard to understand, but my offered
replacement is my understanding of the intent  of the sentence, I'm sure
better alternatives can be  found.