Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] WSRP v.90 Technical and Editorial Comments

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Freedman [mailto:Michael.Freedman@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 1:55 PM
To: wsrp-wsia

Rich,
     I agree with Alejandro that you have done a fantastic job of evolving what was once an unwieldly specification into a tight coherent document.  Good job and thanks.
[Eric VanLydegraf] Here Here.

 The following are the items I noted during my latest review of version .90.  The comments are separated into two sections, each ordered from the front of the document to the back. The first section contains issues and comments concerning technical aspects of the specification.  The second section contains issues and comments concerning editorial aspects of the specification.  I apologize for duplicating others comments [if any] as I haven't been able to keep up with all the e-mail.

Technical Comments

Editorial Comments