Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Teleconference/Emeeting Info for F2F?

Hi Folks,

I must have missed any announcement for the call-in info for the face
to face next week. Because I appear to be coming down with a cold,
unless it proves to be of very short duration or a false alarm, I may
miss the first day. That would be the fourth day of this minor
affliction, since symptoms developed this morning, so I would be at
the tail end of the most contagious period Monday. Of course, if it
proves not to be a typical cold, I wouldn't need to miss Monday, but
if I do, I would like to be able to call in. I double checked the
subject lines of the last two weeks, and I don't find an
announcement, and it is also not in Thomas Schaeck's ppt of the
agenda, so if it could be posted or reposted in case I just plain
missed, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rex
--