Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #48] Remove security level faults

Document: Spec & wsdl
Section: 5-8 & 14
Page/Line:
Requested by: Michael Freedman [RT modified]
Old text:
Proposed text: Remove Security.AccessDenied and
Security.AuthenticationFailure faults
Reasoning: They don't seem to be appropriate.
[Eric VanLydegraf] I would push it to transport level (e.g. HTTP 401 Error
for Consumer failing to authenticate to Producer)
[Rich Thompson] I generalized Mike's request ... these faults belong to
the security subsystem, not the WSRP protocol.