Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #50] Consumer removal of prefixes fromform fields

Document: Spec
Section: 10.3
Page/Line: 67/2
Requested by: Michael Freedman
Old text:
Proposed text:
Reasoning:This section says the Consumer is required to remove the
namespace encoding even from HTML form fields.  Though we discourage its
use, Consumers will have to parse the form field names anyway just for the
rogue portlet.  This impacts performance. Anyway we can "prohibit" its use
in form fields -- maybe by telling the Producer that the Consumer won't
remove these prefixes?