Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #58] navState semantics

Document: Spec
Section: 6.1.8
Page/Line: 34/42
Requested by: Michael Freedman
Old text: This field contains the opaque navigational state for this
Portlet eitehr from the appropriate URL parameter or the most recently
returned value for this End-User.
Proposed text: This field contains the opaque navigational state for this
portlet.  To exist, navigational state must be set explicitly on each
request either by setting its value upon return from a blocking action or
in a non-blocking or render URL.
Reasoning: Clarity.
[Eric VanLydegraf] Note CR#15 shows we have two ways in the spec for
dealing with this, one is empty string default action and the other is
keeping previous value around to pass along. I figure this will be a F2F
discussion point.