Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Re: [wsia] WSIA website update,still no call-in info for f2f

Hi Rex,

you've my apologies - it's my fault that the call-in info for the f2f
hasn't been distributed yet. Although it has been on my checklist, it was
your note on Friday that reminded me that I forgot to follow up that item.
I'm working on getting a dial-in number to be distributed in time before
the f2f starts on Monday morning. The time zone difference of +9h between
Palo Alto and my home location will help me to achieve that.
In parallel, I am trying to contact Michael Freedman to get his agreement
for using the dial-in number of the regular Thusday TC calls as a backup.
Michael hasn't responded yet.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Jörg Wilczynski

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Jörg Wilczynski, WebSphere Portal Development,
IBM Entwicklung GmbH, Schönaicher Straße 220, 71032 Böblingen, Germany, EL
8288, Bldg. 71032-04-112,
E-mail: bjwi@de.ibm.com , Phone:  ext +49-7031-16-3272, int 902-3272, fax
+49-7031-16-3335

                      Rex Brooks
                      <rexb@starbourne.        To:       wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org, wsia@lists.oasis-open.org,
                      com>                      wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
                                               cc:
                      26.01.2003 15:03         Subject:  [wsia] WSIA website update, still no call-in info for f2f

Hi Folks,

I have updated the WSIA webpage with the minutes of the Jan 9 and 23
meetings. I have also searched the lists for call-in info for the
f2f, which I asked about Friday, Jan 24, but I still don't find any
mention of that info nor emeeting facilities.

Since this is the meeting in which we are scheduled to finalize the
v1.0 spec, this seems rather like the most important meeting in which
we should ensure that participation is maximized.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks