Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] New WSRP Working Groups

Thanks Andre,

I think that the two things we need to consider for the Markup
subgroup are the different Markup protocols we see as being
significant, such as voiceXML, SMIL, WAP, SVG, etc. that are not
specifically dealt with in 1.0, and whether this group really needs
to meet weekly, which I happen to doubt. I suspect that one of the
action items we might want to consider for the future is establishing
contacts at major vendors such as Macromedia and Adobe and major
working groups in other standards orgs to gather their needs,
requirements, preferences, etc.

Also, because I have another telecom scheduled at 9 am PST next
Wednesday, if we run over, I will have to leave. Just thought I would
contributes my thoughts about what is on our plate and what my own
schedule for next Wednesday entails.

Thanks again for scheduling the call.

Ciao,
Rex