Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Malingslists

Dear members,

the mailing-lists for our subcommittees have been set up.
Currently there are:
Interoperability Testing Subgroup List: wsrp-interop
Compliance Test Subgroup List: wsrp-compliance
WSRP Description and Transport Issues Subcommittee: wsrp-webservice
WSRP Cross-Portlet Coordination Subcommittee: wsrp-coord
Markup Subcommittee: wsrp-markup
Publish/Find/Bind subcommittee: wsrp-pfb

As usual you can subscribe to the lists at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl .
Also the schedules for the calls can be found here:
http://oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/meetings/teleconferences/index.shtml
.

Please notify me if something needs correction or is missing.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com