Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] WSRP / WSIA TC Call Thursday,February 20th 9 am PST / 12 pm EST / 6 pm CET

I expect to walk through the change requests in this order:

Small editorial/grammar changes (I do not expect to walk through these
unless there are objections):
 145 – Missing 'the' in 6.1.10
 146 – Rearrange phrases in 6.2.1.1
 148 – Explicitly "session" scope
 149 – Respecting grouping
 150 – Typing of extensions
 152 – Drop "is"
 154 – false -> "false"
 159 – Delete reference to included field
 160 – Update useCachedMarkup description
 161 – Ports, not bindings
 163 – Plural field names for arrays

Substantive changes:
 139 – Add UpdateResponse.isSecure?
 140 – Add PortletDescription.onlySecure?
 141 – Add previous windowState and mode?
 157 – Add pushesPersistentState?

 136 – Producer supported user profile types
 137 – Producer supported window states and modes
 138 – How does info get to proxied resources (Insert a new section 10.4?)
 142 – Remove performInteraction()?
 143 – Properly encode '&' in examples and BNF
 144 – Meaning of requiresRegistration field
 147 – Exposes Registration portType or requires registration?
 151 – UserScope definition
 153 – Make resourceName optional?
 155 – Resending UserContext semantics
 156 – Reset + set properties semantics
 158 – ServiceDescription.locales definition
 162 – Require Consumers to support UTF-8?

Rich Thompson