Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #167] Correct mime types

Document: Spec
Section: 5.1.10
Page/Line: 19/36
Requested by: Mike Freedman

Old text: markupType: A mime type supported by the Portlet (e.g. HTML,
XHTML, WML, ...

Proposed text: markupType: A mime type supported by the Portlet (e.g.
text/html, text/xml, text/wml ...

Reasoning:
Clarity as this reflects the actual values where what currently exists
might cause an implementor to think they should use the anacronyms.  Also,
I have been told tehre aer several mime-types that signify xhtml with
"application/xhtml+xml" being the preferred one.  Should we recommend
folks use this?

[RT] You are correct that the mime type for xhtml is
"application/xhtml+xml".