Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Markup Subgroup Meeting-Fwd:DSL downtime

Since only Andre and I attended the markup subgroup meeting this last Wednesday,
Andre and I decided that the markup subgroup should meet this coming Wednesday
again, at the agreed time and at the numbers he supplied. I wanted to make that
announcement now since I forgot yesterday.

I am still disconnected on the system that handles my email on a regular basis,
so I thought I should let these lists know also. I am supposed to get the ISP
level 2 tech support before Mon.

Rex

****** Forwarded Message Follows *******