Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #173] What does it mean to suppor tregistration?

this sounds like a good proposal for me

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Andre Kramer     |
|         |           <andre.kramer@eu.|
|         |           citrix.com>      |
|         |           02/26/2003 04:08 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #173] What does it mean to suppor       t registration?                                          |

Our [R] boolean requiresRegistration (requires registration by some method)
and a new [O] String[] registrationMethods, with
"wsrp-registration-in-band"
pre-defined would help to disambiguate registration requirements.
Especially, if requiresRegistration is true means registrationMethods[]
must
have at least one entry.

regards,
Andre