Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #223] Supporting cloning requiressupporting releasePortlet

Maybe we then need a boolean
ServiceDescription.supportsExplictCloneAndSetGetProperties?

Or am I the only one that thinks properties are optional and separate from
cloneBeforeWrite?

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 06 March 2003 11:35
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #223] Supporting cloning
requires supporting releasePortlet

I would prefer keeping releasePortlets() in the PortletManagement
interface and let this conformance statement effectively state that those
supporting cloning Portlets have to expose the PortletManagement
interface. It would be odd to have the release operation separated from
the clone operation.

Rich Thompson

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>
03/06/2003 04:22 AM