Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #234] Delete section B.1

Document: Spec
Section: Appendix B.1
Page/Line: 77/5
Requested by: Michael Freedman

Old text: [The whole section which describes a single "common valued"
registration property, namely, "producerAgent"]

Proposed text: Remove "producerAgent" [hence delete this section]

Reasoning: Registration properties are properties consumers are supposed
to request information for from the [admin] registrant.  "producerAgent"
is producer meta data not a registration property.  I suggest we merely
remove the "property" hence the section.  An alternative is to define
"producerAgent" as a common name/value passed in the extensions field of
the ServiceDescription, as this seems to be where it belongs.

[RT] This section was introduced in the expectation that this would be the
first of several such commonly named items. Are there any others people
are expecting to use?