Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #194] P3P alignment

Relative to the resolution of this change request (namely, align with
P3P), Richard Jacob has helped me walk through the points of misalignment.
The changes I am now making are:

Structures:
  - rename UserName to PersonName
  - rename Address to Postal
  - rename LocationInfo to Contact
  - add Telecom, TelephoneNum and Online structures

Fields:
  - rename personname to name (match user structure)
  - rename birthdate to bdate (match user structure)
  - rename workInfo to businessInfo (match user structure, but in our
camel cased style)
  - add telecom and online fields (match contact structure)
  - drop telephones, emails and onlines arrays (replaced by
structures/fields added above)

Rich Thompson

Richard Jacob <richard.jacob@de.ibm.com>
03/03/2003 10:01 AM