Subject: [wsrp-wsia] WSRP / WSIA TC Call Thursday,March 13th 8 am PST / 11 pm EST / 5 pm CET

Dear WSRP and WSIA TC Members,

here is the agenda for the WSRP TC Call, Thursday, March 13th,  8 am PST /
11 am EST / 5 pm CET

Roll Call
---------

Please dial in early so we can get all participants on roll for the votes
to happen in this call.

Accept Minutes from last Tuesday's Meeting

Discuss Deadline for final Change Requests

I had a discussion with Rich to prepare, our proposal is as follows:

WSRP TC to review WSRP 0.92 spec draft until change request cutoff
date at Wednesday, March 19th. Those who are in the WSRP TC and the
JSR 168 EG should please look especially for consistency across the
specs in addition to a final, thorough review of the WSRP spec itself.

WSRP TC to process the pending change requests in the following two
Thursday calls (March 20th and 27th) and Tuesday, March 25th if required.

E-mail vote on TC specification to open on morning of April 3rd
and close on April 9th.

Spec Change Requests

Duration: 2,0 hours

Conference call details:
     In the US: 877-302-8255
     Outside US: +1 303-928-2609

When you dial in you will be asked for a "conference id".

The conference id is:  8814427

Best regards,

Thomas

Chaiman OASIS WSRP TC