Subject: RE: [wsrp][wsia] Request for input, useful portlet properties

I thought all discussions or call planning was going to occur on the public
list so that anyone interested in the different topics could participate.
Was the plan for the call distributed on this list ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Kropp [mailto:akropp@epicentric.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 9:38 PM
To: wsia@lists.oasis-open.org; 'wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: Alan Kropp; griddell@bowstreet.com; Srinivas.Vadhri@commerceone.com;
'Rich Thompson'

During our call this morning to talk about fleshing out the Embedded Use
Case requirements, Rich Thompson and I thought it would be a useful exercise
to build a comprehensive list of typical look and feel abstractions that a
portlet could or should expose, in addition to the common properties we're
considering (e.g., locale, supported content types, etc.)

Plenty of people in both tc's have direct experience creating
portal/portlet-related technology, so we figure that perhaps just passing
along a list of the abstractions (CSS classes, etc.) that you're working
with in your own products or environments would be a good start, and we can
then work on normalizing it for inclusion in the requirements.

Alan