Subject: [wsrp][security] Security - initital telecon 4/3

Details on the first teleconference for the Security working group:

Time:  Wednesday, 4/3;  8:00 a.m. PST(11:00 a.m. EST, 6:00 p.m. CET)
U.S. Phone:   877.450.3529
International phone:  +1.706.679.6653
Conference Code: 4254672722

The phone numbers and conference code will be used for all subsequent
teleconferences as well.

I believe the first priority for this team is to produce a crisp set of
security-related requirements that are tied to use cases.  As an agenda for
the meeting, I'd like to:

1.  Identify a couple high-level use cases that everyone agrees are valid
2.  Establish an owner to document each use case in detail
3.  Set goals to be accomplished for the next telecon

As a reminder, the overall WSRP goal for having use cases completed is 5/2.

I will send out in a separate message one high-level security-related
scenario to stimulate initial discussion.  I encourage anyone that has
additional scenarios in mind to do the same in advance of the meeting, and
we'll use these as a starting point for #1 above.

If you have any comments/suggestions on the agenda, I'm happy to have your
feedback.

Regards,

Mark.