Subject: FW: [wsrp][markup] First conference call

Thomas,

Here is the info for the markup conference call this morning at 11am EST
(about one hour from now).

I've copied the list in case anyone else lost the original email as well.

See you then,

From: Gino Filicetti
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:06 AM
To: 'Carsten Leue'
Cc: 'wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: RE: [wsrp][markup] First conference call

Team,

Here are the details for the conference call on Friday:
-------------------
Date: Friday, April 05, 2002
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Duration: 1 Hour
Title: WSRP Markup Sub-Committee

For quick access, go to https://bowstreet.spiderphone.com/27914907
(This link will help connect both your browser and telephone to the call)

OR dial 1 (866) 633-2978 (in the US) or +1 (646) 485-9300 (internationally)
and enter 2791 4907

Carsten, I'm glad you can make the call, and we look forward to getting your
input.
Again, this call is open to any other interested parties as well.