Subject: RE: [wsrp][markup] First conference call (Summary)

Just as a comment - it will be quite easy to implement WSRP services as
servlets running on a normal application server, all one has to do is to
call from the SOAP code (e.g. SOAP4J or AXIS) into the servlet container
using the request dispatcher that can be obtained within a provider for the
SOAP code. Similar things are probably possible on .NET. So when starting
from scratch, developing WSRP services will be about as simple or hard as
developing web apps.

But of course it is true that existing web apps need to be changed to run
as WSRP services...

Best regards,

Thomas

Sasha Aickin <AlexanderA@plumtree.com> on 04/12/2002 05:48:27 AM