Subject: RE: [wsrp][all] First version of WSRP Overview Presentation

Sasha,

thanks for your comments.

Good that you spotted the relict "visual" at page 5.

In the example on page 7, actually the control in the document is just a
client that uses the WSRP protocol and thus does not behave different from
a portal. The mention of document context is indeed misleading, I removed
"document".

Page 8 does not show bind/unbind, just create/destroy instance and the
action/markup loop in quite an apstract manner.

Page 10 - people are asking all the time how Portlet API and WSRP can fit
together, so it important to show how WSRP and Portlet API fit. You are
right that a local Portlet API from a WSRP perspective is an implementation
detail of portals, I've changed the chart to reflect that the Portlet API
is an internal aspect of portals.

Page 15 - typo corrected.

Best regards,

Thomas