Subject: Re: [wsrp][markup] allowed/NG tags(First conference call (Summary))

Thomas,

Thomas Schaeck wrote:

> Takao,
>
> thank you, this is a very good start; we should now come up with similar
> tables for (X)HTML.
>
> To what extend can scripting be used with XHTML Basic ?

In XHTML Basic, any scripting (i.e. the script tag itself) is not supported.
So, the rule to define NG tags is very simple:
Takao> The NG tags are at the outside of body tag, or body tag itself.

In the case of (X)HTML, it may be appropriate to discuss
scripting language (e.g. JavaScript) and (X)HTML separately.
If so, any additonal rules may not be necessary for (X)HTML.
And, we may be able to define some rules for scripting languages separately.

Best regards,
Takao