Subject: RE: [wsrp][all] WSRP Bi-Weekly Phone Call

Aprirl report for security sub-group is attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Schaeck [mailto:SCHAECK@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 1:11 PM
To: wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear WSRP TC Members,

here is the Agenda for the next WSRP TC Call, Thursday, April 18th, 9 am
PST / 12 pm EST / 6 pm CET:

Accept Minutes from the last Call
---------------------------------

Duration: < 5 min

(see wsrp-minutes-2002-04-04.html attachment)

(See attached file: wsrp-minutes-2002-04-04.html)

Bob, thank you for the accurate minutes !

Monthly Sub-Group Reporting
---------------------------

Duration: 25 min

      Common Interfaces            (Alan) 5 min
      Interfaces & Protocol        (Mike) 5 min
      Pub / Find / Bind / Metadata (Mike) 5 min
      Markup Fragments & Styles    (Gino) 5 min
      Security, Identity & SSO     (Mark) 5 min

The sub-group leaders may please send the monthly summary writeup by
Tuesday, template see MonthlyReportTemplate.* attachements below.

(See attached file: MonthlyReportTemplate.pdf)(See attached file:
MonthlyReportTemplate.htm)(See attached file: MonthlyReportTemplate.doc)

Business Scenarios
------------------

Duration: 20 min

In the last call we agreed that the scenarios will be posted to the mailing
list by 4/15/2002 ([wsrp][all])

I propose that we review scenarios in the order of posting, i.e. we start
with
- Content for Portals (Carsten) 10 min
- Portals sharing Portlets (Carsten) 10 min

In the next call, we can then review the remaining scenarios.

Comments on WSRP Overview Presentation

Duration: 5 min

(see WSRP Overview.ppt)

(See attached file: WSRP Overview.ppt)