Subject: RE: [wsrp][interfaces]: Actions vs. Events

I agree, actions would be a type of events that  cannot be predefined but
depend on the context.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Jeff Broberg     |
|         |           <jbroberg@silvers|
|         |           tream.com>       |
|         |           04/22/2002 05:40 |
|         |           jbroberg         |
  |       To:       "Tamari, Yossi" <yossi.tamari@sapportals.com>, wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp][interfaces]: Actions vs. Events                                                                                  |

my mistake, i meant it in the context of actions not events.