Subject: [wsrp] IP Statements needed

Dear WSRP TC members,

in order to avoid issues around IP related to WSRP that individual
companies may have, we need to gather IP statements that disclose such IP.

The OASIS IPR Policy states that at the time contributions are made to
OASIS the contributor must disclose any IP encumbrances (patents,
trademarks, etc.) associated with that contribution, and promise (at least)
RAND licensing for any encumbrances. Furthermore, at the time the
specification is completed and advanced to OASIS members these encumbrances
must be identified to members so that they can make a decision, having full
knowledge, regarding approval of the spec.

In order to achieve full disclosure so that TC members and other OASIS
members may work with full knowledge, it is very important that all IP
encumbrances associated with the technical work of our TC are identified.
Please provide IP statements if you make contributions involving your
company's IP and let me know if you are aware of other encumbrances.

The IP statements will be placed on the OASIS WSRP TC web page in a section
called "Intellectual Property Rights" (similar to the XACML, XCBF, CPPA,
and SAML TC web pages).

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Chairman of the OASIS WSRP TC

IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany