Subject: [wsrp][interfaces] Agenda: conference call April 25th

Reminder -- we have a conference call this Thursday.  We will discuss:
     a) complete last weeks discussion of which operations in the Portal
Usage document we should work on in the first version of the
specification.  I believe we just need to discuss the Portlet Service
Disabled state and Portlet Service upgraded state.
     b) begin discussing (by answering questions) portlet service
registration.  The questions to be answered/discussed were sent out
yesterday.