Subject: [wsrp][markup] Regular conference call

I would like to propose that we set up a regular time each week for the markup sub-committee conference call.  We don't necessarily need to hold the call each week but it will be nice to have a time so that members can clear their schedules.

Will Wednesdays at 12:00 PM EDT suffice for everyone?  If not please chime in with alternative times that will better fit your schedule.

Thanks,

Chris Braun
SilverStream Software