Subject: Re: [wsrp][security] minutes from 5/15 telecon

Mark,

thanks for the minutes.

I have one important remark - there was no consensus that we should not
define a set of standard roles. At least Petr Palas and I think that a set
of basic standard roles should be defined.

Some roles to consider are these:
anonymous user
authenticated user
portal administrator
Defining these basic roles would allow that portlets that restrict
themselves still plug & play with portal servers without requiring manual
role mapping by administrators.

Also, I believe there was a discussion point about something like "implicit
roles" e.g. "somebody who may edit the portlet", "somebody who may view the
portlet" ...

Best regards,

Thomas

"Cassidy, Mark" <mcassidy@Netegrity.com> on 05/18/2002 08:21:17 PM