Subject: RE: [wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint interfaces][Draft Spec 0.43]Prop ertyLists

In the interest of sanity and progress, I have broken up Rich's, Michael's, Monica's and Eilon's emails into four subjects - "Shared Transient Information", "Persistent Information Scope", "createEntity/createTemplate/createPortlet", "session and entity handles", and "Property lists".

This email will deal with Property Lists, and the relevant quotes from the emails and my reply to them:

Monica wrote:
> In several requirements, we changed PropertyValues to context data.
> Does this affect the code snippet provided below?

So now Gil writes:
Actually, in the April F2F, there was a long discussion on whether requirements should explictly say "properties" or is that term too near the "interface/specification". The concensus reached was that, yes, it is too near, but in the end it is better than beating around the bush with abstract terms. So we stayed with properties.

Gil Tayar
WebCollage