Subject: Re: [wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint interfaces][Draft Spec 0.44]

Sorry about this duplication, but I just remembered that I had intended to
turn on line numbers so as to make the discussion easier (provided we all
use them to point at the area we are commenting on). Here is the version
with this turned on.

(See attached file: WSIA-WSRP Joint Spec Draft 0.44.doc)

                      Rich
                      Thompson/Watson/I        To:       wsia@lists.oasis-open.org, wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
                      BM@IBMUS                 cc:
                      05/30/2002 08:57
                      AM

As requested on Tuesday, here is a modified version of the Draft Spec that
reflects having orthogonal concepts of "sessions" and "entities" carried
throughout the API. Thomas has inserted a few initial comments from a WSRP
perspective (in particular, potential answers to some of the open questions
in the Note blocks).

(See attached file: WSIA-WSRP Joint Spec Draft 0.44.doc)

#### WSIA-WSRP Joint Spec Draft 0.44.doc has been removed from this note on
May 30 2002 by Rich Thompson