Subject: RE: [wsia] Re: RE: [wsrp] Sessions and Transient Entities

My opinion is that we should explicitly allow the consumer to create
sessions. This is simple and clear.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Rex Brooks       |
|         |           <rexb@starbourne.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           06/13/2002 05:53 |
|         |           Rex Brooks       |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       Eilon Reshef <eilon.reshef@webcollage.com>, "'Rex Brooks'" <rexb@starbourne.com>, wsia@lists.oasis-open.org,                |
  |        wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsia] Re: RE: [wsrp] Sessions and Transient Entities                                                                   |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

I hope we hear a few more opinions. I'm not clear that this makes the
interface simpler. If it does and we get consensus on it, I'll be happy to
go along with it. I agree with Rich for this version.

Rex

At 9:09 PM -0400 6/12/02, Eilon Reshef wrote:
      Rex,

      We are all trying to simplify the interface. If we can achieve the
      same results (namely, Portlet Grouping/Scoping) without the need to
      have an explicit interface for creating sessions, we are all better
      off.

      Eilon