Subject: [wsrp] [wsia] [wsrp-wsia joint interfaces] agenda for Tuesday 9 J uly

Title: Message
The specification editors and early draft reviewers are at work on the next version of the spec.  Most likely a draft will circulate later in the week of 8 July.

For this week's joint interfaces agenda, we can focus on two related issues:

1.  A user guide for the specification.  What should be included?  How structured?  Who wants to participate?

2.  The context objects we discussed at the face-to-face are the mechanism to parameterize aspects of a Consumer, a Client, the request, etc.  How should they be structured?  What is required information that should be included?  Nice-to-have information?

Talk to you next Tuesday, 9am Pacific.

Alan

Call-in numbers:
 USA Toll Free Number: 877-718-0936